Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday's Favorites include::

Compliments -- To be told you are beautiful by someone absolutely breathtaking and one of the most stunning ladies you have ever seen. Said beautyqueen left me a compliment the other day that made my heart tickle. Someone as pretty as her thinks I'm pretty too? I feel like a million bucks!

Naps -- in 80 degree weather, outside, the first week of april. Oh, hello freckles. I forgot I had you. You tend to hide when the sun don't shine.

Surprises -- call me greedy but i love it when my best friend surprises me with beautiful flowers and my favorite treat on a lonely wednesday night. She knows my heart and how to make it feel better when it feels too heavy.

The Adventures of HuckleBerry Finn -- Who knew I'd love it as much as i do? I'm a sucker for Bang-up classic.

Strawberries- plain and simple, i love them.

Drops of Jupiter by train -- Its been my favorite song since the eighth grade. When a girl with an absolutely beautiful voice starting singing it; couldn't help but get goose bumps as I sang along with her. I pull out my uke and away i go with acting like summer and walking like rain.

This blog. --  Her kids are absolutely adorable and she is completely hilarious.

Quincy --  As each day comes and goes i find myself completely baffled at how unbelievably hilarious that eight year old girl really is. You'd think I'd be over the ridiculous things that come out of her little mouth by now, but I am consistently blown away. By her witty sense of humor that most people still lack once they've reached adulthood.
Yesterday Schools over and she comes through in usual fashion. Taking one step beyond the threshold of the door then three.. two.. one. backpack, coat, lunchbox hit the floor. And then it begins, the silly rambling rambling. The first significantly funny thing I hear her say is "guys I've decided I'm going to be like everyone else with all the hunger games mania. So, I'm going by "Ratniss" from now on. You know, like Katniss, Katniss,  ever... um eversomething."She's completely convinced she is, in fact a rat. thats what makes "Ratniss" so funny. Oh bless her little heart.

Teaching my mom the art of "facebooking" -- not a natural talent let me tell ya. Heaven help her, she still types with two fingers. Technologically disabled? Regardless; Still adore her. 

Instagram -- take a gander. ( nolle_ ) or here  

PIE -- love me some Cherry pie, Vanilla bean ice-cream and Root beer with The girl who knows my soul very best and appreciates my sick/weird humor like nobody on the entire earth ever will. 



1 comment:

  1. thanks for being the only human that knows how to make me laugh and cry just right. i swear on all the things, the day i find a boy exactly like you i will latch on to him and never let go. never ever. and i absolutely refuse to settle for anything less.

    ReplyDelete

witty remarks